We hit a milestone last night! Charley has been waiting and trying to feel Fisher kick, but to no avail. I on other hand, have been feeling LOTS of movement. Well finally last night, we were reading in bed and I could tell Fisher was doing some of his water ballet. I could see my stomach moving sporadically, so I grabbed Chach's hand and put it on my tummy and finally he felt a little kick! He said that it felt lighter than he thought it would, mostly just my stomach jolting up instead of a direct movement. However, we both know that Fisher is just going to grow bigger and stronger, and soon he'll be using Daddy's hand as a punching glove! (and Mommy's ribs) :) It is the coolest feeling in the world!!!
In other news, we've had the chance to see lots of family this week which is great. Sunday our niece Caroline had her church dedication which was wonderful. Charley's great Aunt Louise turned 90 this week as well and we had a huge Grimes family dinner. Last night I babysat our nephew Hudson and got some good mommy-t0-be training. :) I can't believe we'll have a little boy of our own soon!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yay!! I'm so glad that Charley finally got to feel little Fisher kick! It really is the greatest feeling in the world!!! I miss Caroline being in my tummy kicking and flipping inside of me! But I wouldn't put her back for anything!!! Enjoy this time that you have, it only gets better!!
ReplyDelete