Well the big day finally arrived! We got to have our ultrasound today and it was soo exciting. Chach and I went into the room at 10am this morning to start the exciting process. I laid down on the bed and my heart was pounding with nervous excitement. She rolled the magic wand around for a bit measuring everything, however just her and Charley could see the screen. After what felt like an eternity, she turned the screen and started explaining everything. We saw the precious head and watched the baby move the arms and kick the legs. The baby turned and looked at us, with its rather alien/monkey looking face! Aww the skeleton face only a mother could love haha. Then she asked if we were ready to look between the legs! She moved the wand and said "Well do see whats between there?" At that point, I just knew it had to be a boy...and boy he is!! We are elated...we're going to have a son!!
We saw the doctor after that and she said everything looks great. Baby Fisher weights 11 ounces and all the numbers look perfectly healthy and on track. He's actually coming in two days early in size, but they said thats not enough to change the original due date. Its funny, I had been thinking boy for awhile and Chach told me today he thought it was going to be a boy too. I had always pictured myself with girls, but as soon as I got pregnant I thought it was a boy, and was totally excited about it. We have a DVD of the ultrasound and some pics, however I don't have a scannner and couldn't get the DVD to save to post, but I'll keep working on it! In the meantime, we are thanking God for the blessing of a healthy little man.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment