Today I had my routine every 4 weeks checkup...and so far everything looks good! The baby's heartrate was around the 150's, and still so amazing to hear. The most exciting part of the whole visit though was scheduling the BIG ULTRASOUND. So in 3 weeks we will finally get to see the baby, and determine (fingers crossed) if Charfish is either a Charlotte or a Fisher!! Wahoo! We will be thrilled either way, and of course what we want the most is a healthy baby. :)
In other news, I have started my prenatal fitness classes. I am going to water aerobics twice a week and prenatal yoga once a week. I have done the water classes twice and really enjoyed them. I am looking forward to starting yoga tomorrow, especially since my sweet neighbor teaches the class. Its nice being around other prego's and getting to move. I am also teaching dance one night a week, and can already tell the difference my big ole belly makes! Touching my toes is getting harder and harder haha.
Other than trying to get my fat arse in gear, we are working on updating the house a little bit. My decorator Whitney helped pick out some paint for us and we are having some rooms painted next week. I will be running a lot of fans and errands during this time haha. I'm also testing my cooking skills since I have more free time, and hope I don't have any disasters. Today I put a dirty glass in a cabinet instead of the dishwasher. I'm claiming baby brain!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment